I have no idea how other people came up with a very good solution for their own problems. I have no idea how to get rid of my dreadful thoughts. I have no idea how to escape from the reality and go to somewhere magical and fantasy. And i only have this idea: My very own thoughts suffocate me yet my smile appears genuinely anywhere. That’s cool. Sounds cool. Very cool.
As what I’ve understood, my thoughts are my creation. I’m the one who’s thinking and according to the dictionary, thoughts are the action or process of thinking. I’m the one who actually manages my own thoughts. But for some reason, I’m slowly losing my power to control my thoughts.
I am depressed, afflicted, neglected and alone. But I can’t deal with those things, I’m keeping everything on my own, I’m this type of a girl who trusts no one but herself. But anyways, here are my infinite thoughts which I considered so ready to share for everybody:
- Fear of Ghosts
- Fear of Cockroaches every time they’re staying on my ceiling.
- Fear of being betrayed
- What if someone significant to me, dies tomorrow?
- What if my friends hate me?
- Fear of being humiliated
- My competitiveness
- My future careers and everything
- Fear of losing the interest of everyone
- Hating someone who hates me too
- Wanting new group, squad, friends
- How exhausted to be with my friends
- Fear of being late
- How I survived from agonizing just to RESPECT MY friend
- How come I still stay with her despite of affliction brought to me just to UNDERSTAND MY friend
- Keeping myself blind from everything
- Surviving the world of dummy
- Starting to hate my friends